Big Data, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence is redefining our approach to solving business problems. Siatik’s 1 Day ML course introduces you to the next generation of Data Engineering tools that help you leverage the power of scalable cloud computing to gain deeper insight into your data, your systems and your business. The course explores managed big data services on Google with BigQuery and Dataproc, allowing you to run traditional Big Data Architectures like Hadoop, Spark, Pig and Hive as a completely managed service. The course also dives into the fundamentals of machine learning, and how Google’s powerful Cloud ML engine let’s you focus more on your algorithms and training models rather than on the complex ML infrastructure required. Lastly, the course will look at how we extract, transform and load data with scalable pipeline tools like Dataflow, PubSub and Cloud IOT Core.
This course teaches participants the following skills:
- Identify the purpose and value of the key Big Data and Machine Learning products in the Google Cloud Platform.
- Use Cloud SQL and Cloud Dataproc to migrate existing MySQL and Hadoop/Pig/Spark/Hive workloads to Google Cloud Platform.
- Employ BigQuery and Cloud Datalab to carry out interactive data analysis.
- Train and use a neural network using TensorFlow.
- Employ ML APIs.
- Choose between different data processing products on the Google Cloud Platform.